Standards in England’s schools are continuing to rise, with more pupils achieving strong results in English and maths, and more pupils performing well in the EBacc, following new secondary school data published today.Read More
The Department for Education announced today that schools are to receive a new model music curriculum created by an independent panel of experts. This is expected to ensure that all pupils are able to enjoy high quality lessons.Read More
The social work charity, which has cross-party support, has secured £45 million in funding as it recruits growing numbers of trainees to the social work profession, helping to transform the lives of vulnerable children and families.Read More
While children’s sugar intakes have declined slightly in recent years, they are still consuming around 8 excess sugar cubes each day, equivalent to around 2,800 excess sugar cubes per year.Read More
What are you Looking for?
Smalltalk in Print
- The Ice Cube ice skating ring returns to the heart of Leeds city centre
- Win a family ticket for the ice cube in millennium square
- Can the way you give birth put your child at risk?
- Returning to work after maternity, paternity or adoption leave
- Could social media messaging lead to health benefits for young people?
Subscribe to become a Smalltalker
Join our mailing list to receive loads of useful parenting news, articles, special offers, competitions, giveaways, in fact, anything we think will be helpful to you as a parent!
We promise we won't bombard you with rubbish.